What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
The creative guide to GoPro domination
- 8 informative sections designed to help readers achieve more professional results
- 10 steps to mastering the mindset behind professional video
- Beautifully formatted ebook with colorful PNG diagrams
- Learn how to take your footage to the next level
- Learn how to make money on YouTube
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Project GoPro scores 73.85/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://projectgo.pro/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $27.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: projectgo.pro you’ll also be taken through to projectgo.pro, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)